In the role of Administrative Shipping Coordinator in the plastics department you will be responsible for the following:
- General office duties
- Liaison between production, shipping, sales, customer service, and carriers.
- Process orders from planning through to completion.
- Provide freight costs and track shipments as required.
- Prepare and complete required reports.
- Coordinate miscellaneous loads
- Verify and coordinate invoicing and requisitions
- Manage inbound and outbound load schedules and document detention.
- Manage drivers throughout the day and coordinate with security guard.
- Weigh trucks in and out as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Filing, sorting, and data entry.
- Work with production to secure product on time for shipping.
- Alert customer service when orders will not ship on time.
- Plan and print orders.
- Work with department supervisor to set pace of shipments.
- Prepare and complete all required reports for traffic, shipping, and customers.
- Scheduling both truckload and LTL shipments for pick up, follow-up on missed pick ups.
- Coordinate and verify completion of all shipments including rail.
- Inbound coordination.
- Airfreight Shipments.
- International shipments.
- Hazardous materials.
- Rotate job responsibilities according to a pre-determined schedule.