Celebrating over 90 years…
Teknor Apex Company is a privately held, global material science company founded in 1924 and headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. We manufacture for our eight divisions in 9 locations in the U.S., and one each in Singapore, China, Belgium and Germany.
In all our businesses we pride ourselves on our commitment to technical innovation, quality products and custom service. Positions offered are both challenging and rewarding and have excellent growth opportunities.
In the role of Project Management Lead you will be responsible for leading the improvement project initiatives within Procurement to support in the development of global processes, process efficiencies, system enhancements, and governance structure. Position will be responsible for developing best practices, standard processes, and implementation through effective change management. Position holder should be well versed in Project Management, Strategic Procurement practices such as Strategic Sourcing, Risk Management, Supplier Management, eSourcing, eCatalogs, Dashboarding, Stakeholder Engagement, etc.
• Manages strategic Procurement projects on a global basis and develops key Metrics for measuring success
• Develops best in class processes for the Procurement function to drive improvement globally
• Develops global guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures and governance structure within Procurement
• Manages change effectively to ensure new processes, procedures, and strategic initiatives are appropriately transitioned, accepted, and utilized
• Works with stakeholders and Procurement staff to support in the development of critical Strategic Sourcing strategies
• Works with Procurement Category Managers to support development of category overviews and strategy
Competencies: Analytical Thinking * Business Perspective * Impact and Influence * Interactive Communication * Planning and Organizing * Project Management * Relationship Building * Strategic Thinking * Teamwork * Work Ethics and Values
Teknor Apex has a long-standing history of caring for its employees. We are committed to the philosophy of providing employees with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.