. Essential Physical Requirements:
- Bend, stoop, and lean over for extended periods while cleaning equipment.
- Weigh, stack and stencil 50 lb bags – 5 to a layer – 9 layers a pallet-appx. 20,000-30,000 lbs per
shift. Bending, reaching and stretching while assembling boxes.
- Dump start up drums into back of Banbury weighing appx. 60 lbs without help (can be as heavy as
150 lbs with help).
- Charge ingredients weighing appx. 40-50 lbs into back of Banbury. Can be as frequently as 15-20
times an hour.
- Climb down ladder/steps to clean lower Banbury area.
- Operate fork and hand truck.
- Ability to climb ladder or stairs.
- Ability to wear required safety equipment.